Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Victory

I swear i had nightmares all night about Florida and Ohio flipping for McCain and going perfect in the other battlegrounds to take the lead. As soon as I woke up, I had to turn on CNN to make sure the dreams weren't real. Phew.

I am so proud that Colorado is now a blue state. It's almost as satisfying as Obama winning. Hopefully, it will give us a little more credibility; maybe we won't be considered part of the great red flyover anymore.

Obama's speech was great. I believe he has the ability to unite. More-so than anybody else, at least. A lot of Republicans are bitter and filled with hate. I must admit, I would be beyond bitter if the Sarah Palin Experiment had worked (and probably filled with hate). But hopefully, a lot of people will see the way O handles the job, and learn to respect him. He's got a lot of work to do, and it might take a while for his influence to do any good, but I have a lot of faith in that guy. Me and 64 Million others. Gotta love the new map.

No comments: